Sunday, September 23, 2007

Okay, so I really have to get better at this stuff! It's been crazy around here, between hubby being home for so long and getting the house ready to list and hopefully sell, it's just nuts. We went to the zoo a few times recently, and someday soon I'll get some pics posted of that. We're going to a wedding at the zoo in a few weeks, so I can't wait to take some photos there. I hope they'll let me, anyway! Then we're hopefully get to go to NYC for a long weekend! I definitely have to post some of those pics I take there! I'm trying to be in the market for a new digital SLR for photo purposes, then maybe we can do our own portraits instead of paying someone else to do them. We'd have them more frequently, anyway!
I'll check back in again soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Erykah said...

I highly recommend the Canon XTi! I said the same thing about portraits but I get some great candid shots and I have been appreciating those better than the candids.