Friday, July 20, 2007

Wow, so it's been almost a month since I posted the first time. I really meant to be better about this. I guess I'll get the hang of it soon enough, though. I'm going to try and figure out how to post a video now, since that's the latest I've got of the baby.
Cameron's last t-ball game and party were last night, and now he's really sad that it's over. One of the moms took a bunch of photos of the kids and made a DVD. I started watching it today, and hormonal as I am, I started to tear up. Then he walked in and started crying because he already misses his friends. I seem to have passed on that emotional nature to the poor guy.
Soon, we'll start traveling a lot, we hope, with Daddy's new consulting job, and we're going to try and keep this updated to keep family informed!

I don't know how else to do it, so here's what I can do for now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUeViUjnn0

No comments: